To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time, 40 hours a week, £10.50ph
Closing date: Ongoing
To enable individuals with additional support needs to live a full meaningful life, as part of a Camphill Community and engaged with our wider community.
1. To be responsible for the safety and welfare of all living and working at Tigh a’Chomainn Camphill.
2. To be a positive influence on and act as a role to all living and working at Tigh a’Chomainn Camphill, with a focus on supporting individuals with additional support needs to live a full and active life.
3.To assist Senior Support Workers to coordinate the daily living arrangements in the households and day workshops, and to ensure that all aspects of the care provided in the households comply with the standards agreed by the Community in accordance with best professional residential care practice.
4. Actively engage in promoting the ethos of Tigh a’Chomainn, by encouraging everyone to live and work according to the Camphill philosophy and Social Pedagogy. To be present and actively participate in the annual festivals.
5. To work flexibly in a way that supports the needs of the houses and organisation. Work hours will include mornings, evenings and weekend working.
6. To be responsive to the needs of the community.